Re: Call for Community Feedback: Retiring IETF FTP Service

On 11/16/20 3:04 PM, Stephen Farrell wrote:

As far as I can tell it's basically an effort to make IETF less functional, less able to serve its purpose.

I don't think impugning people's motives is fair there,
and asserting that they are making "an effort to make
IETF less functional" commits that sin IMO.

Fair.   I don't really think that's their intent, or at least I have no supporting evidence of that.   But I do think that's the likely effect.

Keith