Re: A sad farewell

On 11/5/20 6:48 PM, Joe Touch wrote:

If you're simply saying we should adjust our workflow to conform to some other tool,
Everyone else does. Look at what Jira and github are used for.

Jira is an abomination, and a great way to waste time without getting anything useful done.  The rest of the world might work that way, but that's no excuse for IETF to do so.

(github has its place, but I'm still not convinced it's a great way to collaboratively edit text documents.   I think it's an interesting experiment though and something useful will probably be learned from it.)

Keith