Re: A sad farewell

On Nov 5, 2020, at 7:18 PM, Keith Moore <moore@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Jira is an abomination, and a great way to waste time without getting anything useful done.  The rest of the world might work that way, but that's no excuse for IETF to do so.

The point is that we either adapt to (or find a way to use) existing tools, or not only pay to build them but find someone willing to take our money.

Again, we just found out the latter isn’t so easy. I don’t think the doors will be knocked down with volunteers, even for pay.

Joe