Re: A sad farewell

which group should talk about document collaboration tools and ietf processes.

Surveying the tools is a topic for  https://going-remote.info

On Thu, Nov 5, 2020 at 3:48 PM Joe Touch <touch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On Nov 5, 2020, at 3:37 PM, Pete Resnick <resnick@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> If you're simply saying we should adjust our workflow to conform to some other tool,

Everyone else does. Look at what Jira and github are used for.

The world has moved on. IMO, unless you (or others who want the alternate too) are volunteering to build tools - at the direction of others, and probably for insufficient funds or for free - there is no other path forward.

Joe