Re: [legal] Enough is Enough.

Hi Tim,

On Oct 20, 2020, at 5:09 PM, Timothy Mcsweeney <tim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I was unable to find the Legend instruction breadcrumbs.

This was my process:

BCP 78 Section 1(j):

   j. "Legend Instructions": the standardized text that is maintained by
      the IETF Trust and is included in IETF Documents and the
      instructions and requirements for including that standardized text
      in IETF Documents.  The text and instructions are posted from time
      to time at http://trustee.ietf.org/license-info.

So I took a look at the referenced URL. It includes a link to "Trust Legal Provisions 5.0”. Section 6 of that has the text I quoted.

Regards,

—John