Weekly curated news stories about IETF-related topics

Hello,

With the aim of better tracking where, when, and how IETF-related issues are presented in a variety of news outlets and other online publications, we have set up a weekly email to provide a collection of stories published around the world curated by David Goldstein. [1]

Based on positive reactions so far, we are inviting anyone from this list to sign up via:

Archives are openly available and the preface to the first edition from the test period provides a bit more background about the approach:

https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/newsclips/4py4Y7OPXvJ9MjesGAZEGs8Oe0o/

Feedback and suggestions are always welcome.

Sincerely,

-Greg

[1] https://goldsteinreport.com/about/

--