Re: Weekly curated news stories about IETF-related topics

Hi,

Thank you for the feedback.

Going forward, there will be a notice at the top of each update that the clips to clarify that they do not represent the view of the IETF and that they are not checked for factual accuracy.

We’ll investigate whether any SEO implications related to the archives may need addressing as well.

I need to consider more carefully how best to follow up on stories that inaccurately portray the IETF, but for the moment feel free to send me an email directly.

Thanks,

-Greg