Re: IETF Chair

> from my side, I'm waiting for an official decision regarding my proposals 4 years ago, I hope I won't wait more.

You do not have to wait.  There is no official decision.  If you want to write a document and present it to one of the "dispatch" working groups, you can get some opinions.

But you have already gotten several opinions. Most of the technical ones disagree, saying it won't work, if only because it is too hard to deploy. But you also got suggestions to find people who agree with you as a first step.  Have you done that?  Then start writing a document that people can comment on.