Re: multi-site meetings --- the nature of IETF 111 -- SFO

Joel M. Halpern <jmh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
    > I am not looking forward to the time zone for the upcoming Bangkok meeting.
    > But I agree that rotating the time zone is the right thing to do, and I deal
    > with the meetings being when they have been announced.  I would expect us to
    > continue rotating the time zones this way as long as we have virtual IETF
    > meetings.

To the end of helping us acclimatize ourselves to the "Jetlag" of a 12/13
time difference from EST, I might appreciate some mid-week things that I
never make (like tech deep dive?) might occur on Sunday.

I assume that, like real travel, that I need to give myself some time to
transition, and then to stick to the new time zone.   My local greasy-spoon
is open (with a mitigation of a mask during ordering), so I ought to be able
to get breakfast-for-dinner after the meeting...

--
Michael Richardson <mcr+IETF@xxxxxxxxxxxx>   . o O ( IPv6 IøT consulting )