Re: multi-site meetings --- the nature of IETF 111 -- SFO

Fred,

To make sure I understand

Typical IETF agenda star 9am
4.5 hours earlier 4.30 am
Manila time that is 7.30pm,
ending day of a IETF day will be 4.30am

right?

/Loa

On 22/09/2020 08:05, Fred Baker wrote:
I disagree that Pacific/CEST time difference is “difficult”; I have actually dealt with it in the past and found it survivable. Start with the typical IETF agenda in San Francisco, and move times 4.5 hours (half of nine) earlier. It means west coasters have to get up earlier and Europeans later, but it is not “difficult”. It’s just “inconvenient”.

Sent using a machine that autocorrects in interesting ways...