Re: [tlp-interest] Proposed Policy on Rights in IANA Parameter Registry Data

Hi John,

>Please review Joel's draft.

I already quoted text from it.  I also have a problem with this statement from Joel's draft:
"In addition some of the protocol parameter registries include text
   snippets, some from RFCs or other documents, that could be considered
   copyrighted and the existence of this text should not be allowed to
   cause a problem."

Some may try to tell me that I'm reading that wrong but it says what it says.