Re: [Last-Call] [spring] I-D Action: draft-ietf-spring-srv6-network-programming-19.txt

Dear Authors, et al.,
I've got a question, probably a very naive one, so my apologies in the front.
The document in Section 4.16 defines a number of flavors of End, End.X, and End.T behaviors. Given that this is the SRv6 document and I don't seem to find analogous definitions for SR-MPLS, is it safe to assume that the defined flavors, e.g., PSP, can be used in SR-MPLS?

Regards,
Greg