Re: [IRTF-Announce] Consultation on early switch of IETF 110 to an online meeting

Hi,

It is extremely unlikely that things will get better by March. In fact, unfortunately people is preparing for a "second wave" of covid-19.

So I support the decision to switch IETF 110 to an online meeting.

THanks,
Fernando