Re: Call for comments: Proposals for exploratory IETF meetings

On 29/08/2020 20:21, Bob Hinden wrote:
Australia
New Zealand
Egypt
I also think we should consider all three countries.

Peter is correct, Sharm El Sheikh is in Asia.

May I propose that instead of arguing these things, the IETF might wish to use an authoritative list like the one published by the United Nations for this very purpose: statistical convenience?
https://unstats.un.org/unsd/methodology/m49/

Kindest regards,

Olivier