Re: Call for comments: Proposals for exploratory IETF meetings

Bob Hinden <bob.hinden@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
    >> On Aug 29, 2020, at 11:34 AM, Khaled Omar <eng.khaled.omar@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
    >>
    >>> Peter is correct, Sharm El Sheikh is in Asia.
    >>
    >> Giving Egypt a higher priority will be good, but as I'm here, I can say that Sharm El Sheikh is located in Sinai, and Sinai is located in Egypt, and Egypt is located in Africa.
    >>
    >> Maybe you can consider Sinai as the border between Africa and Asia.

    > Sinai is in Asia, see:

    > https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sinai_Peninsula
    > Egypt is in Africa and Asia.   One of the few countries in more than one continent.

So, if we can get one of the Spy Who Loved Me Conference center located in
the Red Sea:  https://twitter.com/twitandrewking/status/1297649233399623680/photo/1
and/or invite Moses to the Tech Plenary.... can we have IETF on two
continents at the same time?

]     mcr@xxxxxxxxxxxx  http://www.sandelman.ca/        |   ruby on rails    [