Re: Messages from the ietf list for the week ending Sun Aug 16 14:36:38 2020

On Sun, Aug 16, 2020 at 2:37 PM John Levine <johnl@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

>   1 |   3014 | Wes Hardaker <wjhns1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Is it HTML formatting, bottom quoting, or email header explosion (or some combination of the above) that leads the smallest individual email on the list this past week to be 3014 bytes in length? (I didn't bother to average the email lengths from multi-posters).

For what it's worth, I'm trying to send this without formatting and with minimal quoting to see how small I can get it. Now I have to try to refrain from posting anything else on the list this week ... :-)

Cheers,
Andy