From: Mark Nottingham <mnot@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Gendispatch] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-nottingham-discussion-recharter-00.txt
Date: 17 August 2020 at 11:06:38 am AEST

Hi,

I'd like this draft to be dispatched.

Cheers,

Begin forwarded message:

Date: 17 August 2020 at 11:00:00 am AEST
To: "Mark Nottingham" <mnot@xxxxxxxx>

A new version of I-D, draft-nottingham-discussion-recharter-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by Mark Nottingham and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name: draft-nottingham-discussion-recharter
Revision: 00
Title: Rechartering the IETF Discussion List
Document date: 2020-08-17
Group: Individual Submission
Pages: 7
Htmlized:       https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-nottingham-discussion-recharter-00
Htmlized:       https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-nottingham-discussion-recharter

Abstract:
  This document updates RFC3005, the charter of the IETF discussion
  list.

The IETF Secretariat

--
Mark Nottingham   https://www.mnot.net/