Weekly message summaries

In article <591c0ee0-d444-3e8b-e4bd-5a9f6ffb518e@xxxxxxxxx> you write:
>On a previous occasion when this question was asked, the pragmatic answer
>was the "Weekly posting summary for ietf@xxxxxxxx" which basically named
>and (mildly) shamed the most frequent or loudest speakers.
>
>I notice that this summary stopped on 2020-06-12, and it was never sent by
>an official IETF tool anyway.
>
>Perhaps it would be good to have it back, officially.

As an experiment I will start posting weekly summaries similar to the
ones Thomas used to post. I'm basing them on the IETF's IMAP message
archive, using a script you can find here:

https://github.com/jrlevine/imapcount

After a few weeks we can see if they make things better or worse. If
you think there are other lists that might benefit from similar
summaries, drop me a private note.

R's,
John

--