Re: Terminology discussion threads

On Thu, Aug 13, 2020 at 11:59 AM Bob Hinden <bob.hinden@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
If anyone has feedback on the current leadership, please let the NomCom know.  See:

https://datatracker.ietf.org/nomcom/2020/

According to this page, they will be asking for feedback on

        Wednesday, October 14, 2020: Call for community feedback

I fully agree with Bob here. I plan to send feedback thanking our
leadership for making this hard call. The IETF does a good chunk
of our work on mailing lists, and ensuring those lists are productive,
professional and non-toxic is paramount to the success of the IETF.

David