Re: Consultation on DRAFT Infrastructure and Services Vulnerability Disclosure Statement

On 5/08/2020, at 6:47 PM, Stephane Bortzmeyer <bortzmeyer@xxxxxx> wrote:

On Mon, Aug 03, 2020 at 08:33:22PM -0700,
IETF Executive Director <exec-director@xxxxxxxx> wrote
a message of 35 lines which said:

* Raising an issue on this Github repository

Error 500 "Looks like something went wrong! We track these errors
automatically, but if the problem persists feel free to contact us. In
the meantime, try refreshing."

While MicrosoftHub is being repaired, I suggest here that the draft
mentions draft-foudil-securitytxt and promises to add a security.txt
file. Let's use our techniques, after all.

I’ve added that as an issue in GitHub and I’ve asked the IESG for their view.

Jay

--
Jay Daley
IETF Executive Director