Re: [Manycouches] IETF Slack workspace

--- mknodel@xxxxxxx wrote:
On 8/4/20 3:00 AM, Benjamin Kaduk wrote:
> On Fri, Jul 10, 2020 at 09:24:02PM -0700, Theresa Enghardt wrote:
>> As an experiment, there is now a Slack workspace at
>> https://ietf.slack.com, which provides a persistent chat platform
>> with ad-hoc channel creation.
> Is anyone preparing a review or summary of the outcome of the
> experiment? (I did not participate in the experiment, myself, thus
> cannot contribute to such a report.)

Same-- I didn't use Slack during the week, but I would be very
interested to know how it went.

Since no one else answered, I will.  I was on it just to see how it
worked.  A few newbies said hello.  Some minor discussions and some
funny stuff (In #random someone sent 106bLo0fZflMnnMlsBYNA36WZVvr
and a short discussion started about /dev/urandom) happened.  All
in all I didn't see too much going on when compared to the mailing
list activity.

scott