Re: Consultation on DRAFT Infrastructure and Services Vulnerability Disclosure Statement

--On Thursday, August 6, 2020 08:55 +1200 Jay Daley
<jay@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I've added that as an issue in GitHub and I've asked the
> IESG for their view.
>
> https://github.com/ietf-llc/infrastructure-and-services-vulner
> ability-disclosure-statement/issues/6

Jay,

This is another aspect of the issue I raised in my previous
note.  Unless I have misunderstood something very fundamental,
the IESG has no special role here.  Certainly you can ask anyone
(inside or outside the community) for their views, including
that particular collection of people.  But I believe that any
comments should go to this list and be public and (Randy's
friend notwithstanding) attributable, not something provided to
you for your interpretation and action.

   john