Re: Appeal from Tim McSweeney regarding draft-mcsweeney-drop-scheme

I was reading through this thread over the last couple days and really didn't want to participate but after today's appeal decision I thought it would be best to fill in some of the holes for the community's benefit FWIW.  So as soon as I gather up copies of all the email correspondence I will post them here with a couple other thoughts.