Re: Follow-up from NomCom advisor discussion

The discussion aspects leave me very torn. I can see both sides. (I will say that when I was a nomcom chair many years ago, I interpretted the rules to permit very little discussion by liaisons.)

In terms of providing feedback, I would hate to require liaisons to anonymize their feedback. They should be able to use the tool to provide feedback just as much as other community members (including incumbents, candidates, and those prohibited from serving on nomcom by any of a number of conflicts.) It may be that your wording on this topic intended to allow that, but you seemed to be saying something more strict.

Yours,
Joel