Re: IESG Statement On Oppressive or Exclusionary Language

Sorry to have sent an unedited mail.

lloyd.wood@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Those authors would clearly have far
better and more nuanced perspectives on the mechanisms and oppression
of racism and slavery than I ever will, not least from lived
experiences. They had simply used technical terminology they were > clearly in agreement that that use was fine,

That is the correct behavior you should have been instructed
from the Authors.

and their paper was otherwise excellent.

I wonder how you can ignore the fact that your review is fatally
broken biased for whites seeking for easy but false solutions.

I'm afraid you are suffering from the "First World Problem".

						Masataka Ohta