Re: USA dominion: Re: IESG Statement On Oppressive or Exclusionary Language

In article <20200725211141.GK43465@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> you write:
>Or have no opinions about what technical words would most likely be desirable
>for network engineers in my country (RFC text terms matching other educational material
>for example) ? Or whether avoiding specific words isin RFC would be seen as culturally
>benefical in my country ?

I would be surprised if 5% of chapter members had ever read an RFC.
They are predominantly Internet users, not Internet engineers. ISOC
has chapters all over the world and many chapter members don't speak
English.

--
Regards,
John Levine, johnl@xxxxxxxxx, Primary Perpetrator of "The Internet for Dummies",