Re: IESG Statement On Oppressive or Exclusionary Language

Thanks, Rich,...Melinda

I probably agree on this, for how languages are used in the human culture, and i
think i only do not like this when it happens as part of a euphemism treadmill, but this is
not i think what is proposed here, although we still might fall into future traps.

Instead, the problem with the suggested process is really more about the inclusiveness
re. the actual IETF community and the target RFC reader community. See the "USA dominion" thread.

Cheers
   Toerless