Re: IESG Statement On Oppressive or Exclusionary Language

Based on the evolution of this discussion, I have concluded that the only useful way forward for me is:

- *I* plan on keeping a list of my own of terms to avoid
- *I* plan to avoid using them
- *I* plan to complain when others use them in docs I review

The IESG and IETF can do as it wants, but ultimately this comes down to what we, as individuals, believe and do.

Joe