Re: Follow-up from NomCom advisor discussion

The primary procedural vote that the liaisons need a say (no more than anyone else, but no less) is when the non-face-to-face meetings occur. I suppose also if there were sub-groups, that could be relevant. (I do not know of a nomcom that did this other than for interviews.)

All of the other procedural matters I can think of are things where if handled sufficiently badly, they merely become fodder for the liaisons' report to the confirming bodies about the quality of the process.

Yours,
Joel