----- Original Message -----
From: tom petch <daedulus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: 11/06/2020 12:19:48

---
New Outlook Express and Windows Live Mail replacement - get it here:
https://www.oeclassic.com/

Separately, two more YANG quirks

The augment have no conditional - rather the YANG 'when' is one level
down on the container, not something I am used to nor the practice in
other pim yang.

YANG must be plain text - [RFC 4541] looks like a markup

Tom Petch