Blockchain?:: I am looking Forward to the End of Telepnony Identifiers

There are some innovations that I would like from the Internet Engineers

1. I would like my Chats eg. Telegram,Facebook, WhatsApp etc to be identified via an Independently generated and held identifier that is not a  Phone Number which is transferable and/or held by a Company.
2. With SpaceX etc investing billions in Constellations of Satellites, shall their handsets break off from the culture of Telephony identifiers?
3. Unique contract identifiers generated like Cryptocurrencies would better serve Humanity especially in regions where there is Political Repression, especially with Space Based systems that can also link via Terrestrial Wifi
4. Unique communication identifiers can be inherited, that is not true for mobile phone lines, and Email addresses that are owned by Corporates

This is the list in which Cryptocurrencies was first discussed many years before they materialized.

Nyagudi