RE: [Ietf108planning] Registration open for IETF 108

Hello SM,

[snip]

>>Am I right?
>>There is a fee for everyone to attend
>>The attendance fees for up to 100 people will be kindly met by sponsors
>>There is no scope for waiving the attendance fees
>>There is no scope for seeking additional sponsors
>
> Did you receive answers to the above questions?

Jay addressed the last point by noting that we are always glad to receive
any sponsors, and prospective sponsors should be directed to the LLC.

I think silence on the first three points is consistent with agreeing that
this is the correct expression of the status.

Adrian