Re: [Ietf108planning] Registration open for IETF 108

From: ietf <ietf-bounces@xxxxxxxx> on behalf of Adrian Farrel <adrian@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
> There is no scope for seeking additional sponsors

We are ALWAYS happy to have more sponsors! This is an active area of development for the IETF LLC - to grow our pool of sponsors. If you have any leads on sponsors, please let Jay know directly 1:1. :-)

> Many thanks for continuing to work through these details against a tight timeline.

Thanks for saying so, Adrian! There's been so much uncertainty and uncharted territory we have all faced, and the IETF's volunteers (of all types), staff & contractors have IMO done an admirable job of facing these challenges.

Jason