RE: Registration open for IETF 108

> FWIW, there is an IETF LLC board meeting later this week (feel
> free to attend). I have asked for an update at that time during
> the public part on the number of IETF-108 registrations as well
> as the number of waiver applications.

Thanks, Jason. I believe that is appropriate information to have your hands on.

I think it would also be worth having a look at the remote registrations for the last three (physical) IETF meetings. I have a vague memory of the numbers for IETF-106 being upward of 600 with both IETF-105 and IETF-104 being above 800. But it is important to consider not just a bare count of how many people registered as remote attendees, but also the geographical make-up.

Cheers,
Adrian