Re: Change in IPR policies

(2) There is a very specific and, as far as I know, completely
new, prohibition against distribution or broadcasting of any
meeting-related discussion or events.  That seems like a giant
step away from the IETF's tradition of openness and free
availability of materials.

The IETF makes the recording of the meeting available on youtube.  For example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ti2iE0jBL0s

Like John, I'd really like to understand why this check box was added to the registration, especially without prior discussion.  I do not believe that the IETF Trust is claiming any copyright on these recordings.  If the IETF Trust is about to do so, that is a huge change in policy that requires advanced discussion.

Russ