Re: Rebooked venues selected for IETF 112, IETF 117, and IETF 120 meetings

Australia is much the same -
  https://www.health.gov.au/sites/default/files/documents/2020/05/coronavirus-covid-19-information-for-international-travellers.pdf

Note that you may also undergo "enhanced health screening" upon arrival.

--
Mark Nottingham   https://www.mnot.net/