Re: [Last-Call] Six months in: evaluation of the last-call mailing list experiment

On 5/1/2020 12:06 PM, Kjetil Torgrim Homme wrote:
well, that would exclude users like me from giving feedback, who are
happy to be on<last-call@xxxxxxxx>  (for the record: "4") and are not
following<ietf@xxxxxxxx>.

This is true, and I think it's compatible with what Bob is saying: this is the kind of conversation that ietf@xxxxxxxx is specifically set up for. It's entirely reasonable for you to opt out of such conversations. But by doing so, you're opting out of such conversations.

/a