Re: [Last-Call] Genart last call review of draft-ietf-idr-capabilities-registry-change-07

On April 26, 2020 at 4:28:18 PM, Theresa Enghardt wrote:

Theresa:  Hi!  Thanks you for the review!

John:  Please make the changes below before the document is discussed
by the IESG.

Thanks!!

Alvaro.

> Regarding the code points that are now assigned as "First Come First Serve"
> in Section 3, the document points to drafts for some of them, but not for
> all. Is there any documentation for the code points that are currently
> without any reference? If so, please provide a reference. If not, maybe it's
> worth briefly stating that for some of them there is no reference and that
> they are all deprecated, e.g., because they were used in past experiments.

Yes -- for consistency they should either all include a reference
(which is available) or not.  Because of their nature, I would rather
if all just pointed to "(this document)" to avoid confusion with
continued work.

BTW, we should also be consistent in the "prestandard" tagging: add
the tag to the 185 entry.

> For code point 129, a reference to a draft is provided in the "Description"
> column, while for code point 185, a reference to a draft is provided in the
> "Reference / Change Controller" column. Is this intentional? If not, please
> consider unifying the presentation here. Otherwise, please consider making
> clear why the references are in different columns.

s/draft-li-idr-flowspec-rpd/Routing Policy Distribution