Re: Proposal to define a simple architecture to differentiate legitimate bulk email from Spam (UBE)

Oh, please tell me you're not going to keep posting pointers to your

Spencer

----- Original Message -----
From: "Shelby Moore" <coolpage@earthlink.net>

[deleted down to ]

> Before I respond to your continuance of your argument, I
*respectfully* remind that I already refuted the whole line of
criticism you are continuing in this post, when I rebutted your last
post in this thread:

> http://www1.ietf.org/mail-archive/ietf/Current/msg22139.html
>
> In case any one missed it,

[deleted down to]

> No that is not the stated goal of this thread I started. I already
rebutted that whole link of criticism here:

> http://www1.ietf.org/mail-archive/ietf/Current/msg22139.html
>
> Look for the section that starts with:
> "Your point is that it is futile to define a protocol..."
>

> And here:
>
> http://www1.ietf.org/mail-archive/ietf/Current/msg22129.html

[deleted down to]

> The links to the previous posts are above which state that is not
our goal.  You have been told that at least 2 or 3 times already.

[deleted down to ]

"pull"....rather than repeat my entire logic here, please read the
linked posts above in entirety.

[deleted down to]

> And COVERT has nothing to do with my proposal as I've detailed ad
nauseum in the above linked posts.

[deleted down to ]

> Again read the linked posts above more carefully.  With a different
model of spam, we aren't stopping abuse, we are merely increasing
detection by having a better model of the signal.

[deleted down to]