Re: Proposal to define a simple architecture to differentiate legitimate bulk email from Spam (UBE)

>grenville armitage wrote:
>Valdis gave you the initial pointer, why should he do your literature review
>(prior art?) research as well?

grenville armitage,

Afair, I think you've sent this post something like 6 times already, which I've tried to ignore.  It seems noise (spam) the only logical rebuttal you have to my proposal against spam.

Furthermore, I have searched and I have not found any one suggesting exactly what I have proposed here.  I have challenged Valdis to provide a link to prior art which proposes what I have proposed and Valdis has not done so (yet).

Shelby Moore
http://AntiViotic.com