Re: The proper forum for evaluation of Spam proposals

>while the spam discussion has been entertaining as usual, for those who

Not particularly entertaining for me.

>- There is a proper forum for discussing anti-spam proposals. It is the
>mailing list of the IRTF antispam research group, asrg@ietf.org.
>This proposal fits within their taxonomy of antispam solutions
><http://www.irtf.org/asrg/survey_of_proposals.htm>, and the discussion is
>therefore appropriate to that forum. Consult the ASRG charter and web pages
>for guidelines for appropriate discussion.

Will do.  Thank you.  As I said previously, I started here:

http://www.faqs.org/rfcs/inet-standards.html

And here:

http://www.faqs.org/rfcs/editor-info.html

Which recommend going through IEFT.

>- The charter of the IETF discussion list says that "unprofessional
>commentary" is inappropriate for the list.  While it can certainly be
>entertaining to watch people try to define each other as kooks of various
>kinds, it is also definitely unprofessional commentary.

Agreed 100%!  Wish you would have said that earlier to the person who started the "Kook" thread.

>So is drawing conclusions in public about other people's intelligence,
>education and previous epxerience.

Which was the whole point of making a "Kook" thread to try to discredit my post or using the words "<plonk>" to address my serious post.

As I said, "I'll believe that when I see more engineering posts than I see posts in the Kook thread" or ones addresses my posts with the word "plonk".  Professionalism is I think one of the words I used to <rant> about what was happening.

I will move over now to IRTF and expect to go through this whole nasty reception thing all over again.  Yippie!  :)

Shelby Moore
http://AntiViotic.com