Re: You Might Be An Anti-Spam Kook If ...

>   - despite being the inventor of the UFPSTTSP, you are unfamiliar with
>     "false positive," "false negative," "UBE," "tarpit," "teergrube,"
>     "Brightmail," ...

Another interesting tidbit is that Enrique Salem, the CEO of BrightMail (which is a Symantec company), is my former classmate from Culver City High School class of 1983.

http://www.brightmail.com/about_us-exec_team.html#enrique_salem

That has absolutely no relevance, as neither does this thread by Vernon.  BrightMail in my experience with Earthlink, filters 90+% of spam with very low false positive rate.

Shelby Moore
http://AntiViotic.com