Re: Proposal to define a simple architecture to differentiate legitimate bulk email from Spam (UBE)

>> As each individual news article is piped through a relatively small
>> number of servers in the "core" of the distribution system, it becomes
>> relatively easy to blacklist known offenders. That is, if they are
>> recognizable as such.
>
>No way.

My proposal does not depend on authentication of what is incoming to the "pull" servers, because by definition it enables the enforcers to filter *BE (all bulk email) which (by the proposal) is defined to be all spam.

This is a non-issue relative to my proposal.

If you are really paranoid, use https web page to take incoming from authenticated users.

Shelby Moore
http://AntiViotic.com