Re: Proposal to define a simple architecture to differentiate legitimate bulk email from Spam (UBE)

On Sun, 07 Sep 2003 11:38:19 +0800, Shelby Moore said:

> Please stop the personalized attacks and stick to the facts.

I didn't make a personalized attack.  I merely pointed out that in all probability,
you haven't actually *tried* doing what you suggest, because it's not anywhere
near as usable as you might think.

... and then...

> So you are indeed heavily involved with the DCC!  Yes I know that is a
> weakness in the way the DCC measures bulk, but that is irrelevant to the point
> above.

If I'm involved with the DCC in any way shape or form other than the fact I've
seen Vernon write about it on IETF lists, it's such a covert involvment that
even I am unaware of it.