Re: Much Regreted

I feel that I have valid arguements against some current quantum coding, gates, qubits, etc.  I am more for a statiscally and AI approach rather than protocols. Furthermore with wavelength, frequency and polarity you could assign each and every word a place/bit.  If the IETF is not carefully something will come along that will kill them like fidonet.  It is not remote : IPv6 and Internet 2 may be still born.

Nyagudi

Graham Klyne <GK@ninebynine.org> wrote:
Without beginning to understand the physics involved, I think it would be a
loss if short concise postings like yours [1] were to be discouraged from
this IETF list. I do think the occasional challenge to conventional
thinking is very healthy and desirable.

#g
--

[1] http://www1.ietf.org/mail-archive/ietf/Current/msg21526.html