Re: CLOSE ASRG NOW IT HAS FAILED

Anyone interested in harvesting addresses would simply subscribe to the
various lists.  There is no way to prevent this type of abuse.  It is a
non-issue. Only certain radical anti-spammers (and those duped by them)
believe it to be problem. Coincidentally, only lists frequented by such
radical antispammers seem to suffer these problems. I guess they've proven
the point: Mail lists can be abused.

Of course, that isn't the same point as "(Type 1) Spammers abuse mail
lists".

		--Dean