Re: CLOSE ASRG NOW IT HAS FAILED

I am always leary about business models that I don't understand how they
make money.  So tell me, how will mail-archive.com make money to guarantee
that it will be around in 2050, 2100, and beyond.

I am not all that interested in a mail archive that might exist for a few
months, or a year, frankly I prefer the mail archives that the IETF
provides for my list, if the IETF goes out of business, then I don't think
the archives of the IETF will be all that interesting anymore

Bill