Re: Internet Draft Guidelines Require Precise Formatting?

On Wed, 23 Apr 2003, Jeffrey Race wrote:

> On Mon, 21 Apr 2003 17:05:32 -0700, Dave Crocker wrote:
> >2. anyone who thinks the ietf formatting requirements are not easy has
> >not had to deal with very interesting formatting requirements.
>
> It may not be difficult but it is not trivial and it may well be beyond
> the ability of most non-techies.

Given that internet-drafts are intended to be technical documents,
does this matter?

(I think we need difficult hurdles like this as a constraint on
applications area work.)

L.

<http://www.ee.surrey.ac.uk/Personal/L.Wood/><L.Wood@ee.surrey.ac.uk>