Re: STRN (was Re: Internet Draft Guidelines Require PreciseFormatting?)

<http://www.apps.ietf.org/rfc/rfc2645.html>

- Chris

begin quotation by Sabahattin Gucukoglu on 2003/4/19 0:55 +0100:

This message was passed through ietf_censored@carmen.ipv6.cselt.it, which is
a sublist of ietf@ietf.org. Not all messages are passed. Decisions on what to
pass are made solely by Raffaele D'Albenzio.