Re: Internet Draft Guidelines Require Precise Formatting?

On Monday 21 April 2003 18:11, John Morris wrote:

> I personally think that there is value in allowing those less
> familiar with the IETF an easier way to express their views in a
> standard format acceptable to the IETF.

The assorted mailing lists (this, and the WGs) can do for that.  You
can't get much more "non-techie friendly" than email.

--
David J. Aronson, Software Engineer for hire in Washington DC area.
See http://destined.to/program/ for online resume, references, etc.